Homemade bath bomb is easy and quick to make, the materials are readily available and environmentally friendly, and it makes the daily monotonous cleaning work fun, with a fresh fragrance to relax the body and mind, and the natural plant energy to nourish the skin.
Baking soda, anhydrous citric acid, cornstarch (or potato flour), cold pressed vegetable oil, essential oils, herbal powder (can be added or not), molds, electronic scales, stainless steel tubs, gloves.
Baking soda: citric acid anhydrous: cornstarch = 2:1: 1
3, production method
(1) Put on gloves, mix citric acid anhydrous and cornstarch and knead well.
(2) Add baking soda and stir well, you can roll and stir at the same time like the beginning of the dough
(3) Add a little flower and herb powder (such as rose powder, comfrey powder, mugwort powder, crocus powder, etc.) to adjust the color, some colors may make the bathtub dirty, so please consider carefully whether to add.
(4) after mixing well, add for the total amount of powder 1% of cold-pressed vegetable oil such as sweet almond oil, can be blended into their desired compound oil before (essential oil concentration of 1% can be)
(5) After all the ingredients are mixed well, when the hand squeezed into a block will not immediately fall apart can be put into the mold. You can choose a cheap and good PVC mold or jelly cup, a small piece suitable for a bath portion. The trick is to press the mold as hard as possible! It is best to add layer after layer.
If you are using a three-dimensional round or heart-shaped bath ball mold, into the mold is more difficult. You can press half into a concave half into a convex, and then the concave half from the top down tightly clasp the convex, the success rate will increase. In order to avoid expansion burst, you can use plastic wrap to wrap the tightly fastened mold.
(6) Patiently wait for 30 minutes, you can take off the mold, if you are not in a hurry, or afraid that the bath ball will turn into a bath powder after taking off the mold, then put it on 1 day and then take off the mold for better results.
(7) (7) bath bomb molding after demoulding, placed in a ventilated place for a day, then you can wrap it with plastic wrap or put it in a sealed jar to avoid moisture dissipation.
Some recipes will add laxative salt, laxative salt will produce a rotating effect to make the bath salt ball throw into the water to increase the fun, but can not be used in combination with foaming powder. The laxative salt will eliminate the bubbles, the more you add the faster the elimination, so if you want the bubbles to last, do not add laxative salt or sea salt in the recipe.
Founded in 1996, Shiyan Biotechnology Co. has 20 years of experience in high-tech research, development and production in the field of adult and child care cosmetics, including hygiene, skin care, body care, hair care, other cosmetics and household cleaning chemicals. In order to expand production capacity, the production base factory covers an area of 40,000 square meters and employs over 200 people. The company is GMP 211, GMPC, IS022716, FDA, SMETA, GSV certified to ensure our quality and service can meet all customers' needs.
We have 16 GMPC filing production lines, including independent bath bar workshop.
Hand soap workshop, clean workshop, bathroom gift box assembly workshop and other 16 GMPC filed production lines, with a daily production capacity of over 20,000 sets of products. We work with many brand companies such as Walmart, Tesco, Costco, Disney, Sephora, Claire's, Kohl's, Marder, Boots, etc. and have extensive experience in handling brand protection and quality assurance.
We sell our products all over the world and provide OEM&ODM, OBM services.