Woman's Shower Aromatherapy Steamers
Woman's Shower Aromatherapy Steamers

Woman's Shower Aromatherapy Steamers

  • MOQ聽:聽1000 sets
  • Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
  • Fragrance: lavender eucalyptus chocolate shower steamers
  • Color: Singe Colors,Colorful,Customized
  • Package: 6 pack, 8 pack, 12pack,customized made
  • Scent: Natural

For product pricing, customization, or other inquiries:

Send Inquiry Product FAQ

12pcs sharing pack Woman's Shower Aromatherapy Steamers use the latest ingredient ratio. We only use pure natural organic plant essential oils with natural scents, unlike other shower tablets that can feel the horrible smell while showering. You don't need to worry these showers hurts your body or can't dissolve cleanly. You can 100% trust us as well.

Product name
Woman's Shower Aromatherapy Steamers
30g/bomb, 8*30g,
Shelf life
36 months
Personal care, Spa, Hotel, Gift etc.
OEM/ODM We Accept
Skin Type
All skin type
A Cool and Dry Place. Avoid Direct Sunlight


Q: What is the delivery time?
A: Normally 40-45 days. Exact delivery dates will depend upon different factors, including the production season and order quantity.
Q:What is your MOQ?
A: The MOQ is based upon your product category and the packaging chosen. Please contact us for more details.
Q:What are your payment terms?
A: T/T is preferred - 30% deposit before production, followed by the remaining 70% balance against a copy of the Bill of Lading.

You Might Also Like

View More

Get Free Quote

Get Free Quote



+086-752-2639 633
Science and Technology Industrial park,Huizhou City,Guangdong Province,China


Shiyan聽Biotechnology聽Co.,聽Ltd is a professional factory who specializes聽in聽bath聽salt,bath bombs and shower steamer, located聽in聽the聽economically developed聽Huicheng聽District,聽Huizhou聽City,聽Guangdong聽Province.